About the Artist:
Takeru Machida was born in Shizuoka, Japan. Spent his late childhood in the U.S. and grew up heavily influenced by various pop/street/subcultures in Japan and the West. After studying visual communication design at university and joined several design studio as a graphic designer, he became an independent illustrator/designer. The iconic “melancholic and wistful eye” illustration is the trademark. Active in a wide range, including art, illustration, and design works in Japan and world wide. Instagram: @takerumachida
4. 客人如欲購買，須留下電郵和電話作聯絡時間取貨，約4星期後可於 ZtoryTeller Gallery 取貨。
1. This tee is unisex.
2. All purchased items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
3. Limited quantities are available for the exclusive products, and sales will cease once sold out.
4. Customers are required to provide their email and phone number for contact and collection scheduling. The collection can be made at ZtoryTeller Gallery approximately 4 weeks after purchase.
5. In the event of any dispute, the store reserves the right to make the final decision.